|Ayushmann Khurrana Biography|
|Real Name||Nishant Khurana|
|Professions||Actor, Singer, Writer|
|Famous Role||“Vicky Arora” in film Vicky Donor (2012)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters– 175 cm
meters– 1.75 m
feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|Date of Birth||14 September 1984|
|Age (as in 2021)||37 Years|
|School||St. John’s High School, Chandigarh|
|College/University||DAV College, Chandigarh
School of Communication Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh
|Educational Qualification(s)||Majored in English literature
Master’s degree in Mass Communication
|Debut||Film: Vicky Donor (2012)
|Address||Panchkula– House No. 1109, Sector 2, Opp. Bal Niketan School, Panchkula, Haryana 134109
Mumbai– First floor flat at Anmol Pride apartments on S V Road, Goregaon (West)
|Hobbies||Singing, Playing Guitar, Writing Poems|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2012– Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for ‘Vicky Donor’
2013– International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) for “Star Debut of the Year” for ‘Vicky Donor’
2019– National Film Award for Best Actor for the film ‘Andhadhun’
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Tahira Khurrana (Professor and Writer)|
|Marriage Date||Year– 2011|
|Wife/Spouse||Tahira Khurrana (2011-present)
|Children||Son– Virajveer (Born: 2 January 2012)
|Parents||Father– P. Khurrana (Astrologer and Politician)
|Siblings||Brother– Aparshakti Khurrana (Radio Jockey and Actor)
|Food(s)||Rajma-Chawla, Chicken Curry, Rasgullas, Imarti, Falooda-Kulfi, Halwa|
|Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan and Ranveer Singh|
|Actresses||Madhuri Dixit and Deepika Padukone|
|Film(s)||Tezaab, Shakti, Deewar, Agneepath, Hum|
|Singer||Chris Martin (Coldplay)|
|Director(s)||Dibakar Banerjee, Shoojit Sircar, Sharad Katari, Rajkumar Hirani, Imtiaz Ali|
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 2-3 Crore/Film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$6 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayushmann Khurrana Biography
- Does Ayushmann Khurrana drink alcohol?: Yes
- At the age of 4, when he watched Madhuri Dixit‘s ‘Tezaab’ (1988) in a theatre, he decided to become an actor.
- His mother is of half-Burmese descent.
- His father also wanted him to be an actor.
- According to Ayushman, he learned acting from her grandmother. She used to mimic Raj Kapoor and Dilip Kumar.
- When he told his family & friends that he wanted to be an actor, they made fun of him. Not only that, but he was also initially rejected at some auditions with excuses such as his accent was too Punjabi and he had too thick eyebrows.
- When he was 16 years old, he met his would-be wife Tahira Kashyap for the first time and he told her that he would marry her.
- Ayushman’s servant committed suicide in 2013 at his Goregaon apartment in Mumbai. However, Ayushman was not accused of that.
- Apart from acting, he is also passionate about singing and in 2002, participated in a reality show “Channel [V] Popstars“, and was the youngest contestant on the show (aged 17).
- In 2004, his life took a turn when he won the MTV Roadies (Season 2), at the age of 20.
- When he was in the final year of his Journalism exams, he gave his portfolio to someone for acting, but he asked him if he was interested in radio, after which he got a chance to work as an RJ and later, as a VJ in MTV Channel.
- In 2007, he became the youngest recipient of the Young Achievers Award, for hosting the show Big Chai – Maan Na Maan, Main Tera Ayushmann.
- He has worked in TV serials like Kayamat and Ek Thi Rajkumari.
- From 2007 to 2012, he struggled a lot in Bollywood to get a role, and in 2012, he finally got his breakthrough with Vicky Donor, which was not only a surprise hit but also won many National Awards.
- He also made his long awaiting singing debut with the song “Pani Da Rang” from the film Vicky Donor.
- You would be surprised to know that during his initial days on TV, he donated his sperms.
- He loves writing Hindi poems and is an active blogger.
- His father, P. Khurrana, is a famous Astrologer & Numerologist, who suggested he change the spellings of his name from “Ayushman Khurana” to “Ayushmann Khurrana.”
- In 2015, he released his autobiographical book called “Cracking the Code – My Journey To Bollywood,” reflecting his struggle and path to success.
- He received critical acclaim for his performance in ‘Gulabo Sitabo’ (2020) in which he appeared alongside Amitab Bachchan.
- After watching Khurrana’s performance in ‘Gulabo Sitabo,’ Palash Sen shared a post on his Instagram in which he posted a throwback photo of Khurrana and revealed that once Khurrana participated in a singing reality show, Popstars, which Palash had judged; however, Khurrana was rejected in the show.
- Khurrana is next slated to appear alongside Vaani Kapoor in Abhishek Kapoor’s next film, Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui, which became the first film to be wrapped up during the pandemic.
- He has committed to appear in Junglee Pictures’s Doctor G as Dr. Uday Gupta opposite Rakul Preet Singh, a film directed by Anubhuti Kashyap. It is his third collaboration with Junglee Pictures after Bareilly Ki Barfi and Badhaai Ho.