Engineers’ Day is commemorated in India on September 15, the birthday of Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya. M Visvesvaraya made a great contribution to engineering and education. He is regarded as one of India’s greatest nation-builders, having played a key role in the construction of dams, reservoirs, and hydropower projects. As chief engineer, M Visvesvaraya oversaw the construction of various architectural marvels, including the Krishna Raja Sagar dam in Karnataka and the Hyderabad flood control system.
In 1955, he was awarded the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest honour. For his efforts to the public good, King George V honoured him as a Knight Commander of the British Indian Empire (KCIE). In India, Sri Lanka, and Tanzania, his birthday, September 15, is commemorated as Engineers’ Day.
Happy Engineers Day: Engineers Day quotes and Engineers Day wish for husband
- Engineers enjoy figuring out how to solve issues. They will make their own issues if there are no challenges readily available. Happy Engineers’ Day!
- Engineers are critical to the advancement of our society. Engineer’s Day is today, Happy Engineers’ Day!
- As an engineer, you have the ability to create anything with your mind and ingenuity… I’d like to wish you a very happy Engineer’s Day.
- Engineers are the only ones who have the ability to do the impossible because they employ science to develop something new… I wish you a happy Engineer’s Day!
- Warm regards on Engineer’s Day to you for pouring your heart and soul into your job, for inventing such unique products, and for surprising us on a daily basis.
- Science and engineers have made life so much easier for us, and on Engineer’s Day, I’d like to thank you for being such an outstanding engineer. Happy Engineers’ Day!
- Engineers are the ones who bring technology into our lives to make things easier, more comfortable, and more enjoyable, and today is the day to thank them. Happy Engineers’ Day!
- Without engineers in our life, we would have lived in a very different world. Engineers always surprise us with their innovative products that bring spice to our daily lives. Happy Engineers’ Day!
- They are truly magicians because of their imagination and innovation… They imagine and build what we consider to be impossible and unreal… Engineer’s Day is today, Happy Engineers’ Day!
- Wishing all those bright brains who are continuously investigating opportunities to develop something new for a better life a very happy Engineer’s Day. We are proud of you for all the hard effort you put into your studies and your dedication to creating something unique.
Engineers Day funny memes
A number of posts are being seen online on today’s occasions. Prominent political figures are sharing their appreciation and praise for the engineers of the country. Brands have been promoting their products and services with social media posts linking engineers and their businesses. Netizens have also been sharing jokes and memes on the occasion.
— Vedant Purnapatre (@_Recluse___) September 15, 2021
— Ajay shrivastav (@Ajay7shrivastav) September 15, 2021
— Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi Meme Project (@enememeproject) September 15, 2021
— Pankaj Gautam (@Tea_holicc) September 15, 2021
— Varad Ralegaonkar (@varadr_tistic) September 15, 2021
— Jenish Panara (@JPanara_3) September 15, 2021