Friends, as the wheel of time keeps moving forward, it also brings changes with itself. Even if we cannot stop the time from changing and it is necessary.
Yes, but do not know whether this change of time is good or bad, because with changing time, our life style is also changing. Physical exertion decreased and smart work increased. Not only our habits, but all the things, small and big, have changed in our house, let’s put a glance on some things of changing times…
1. When four friends used to sit together, they used to enjoy carrom instead of PUBG.
2. There was no Music App, but there was a treasure of such audio cassettes.
3. In every house, the cycle of a hero or atlas used to increase the pride.
4. It was our first smart gadget with a keyboard game.
5. No one knew what Facebook is, but it was great to do a comic book.
6. I had a different experience of getting my hands dirty with ink pens.
7. What does today’s D2H generation know, what is the comfort of watching TV by twisting the antenna…
8. There is not a lot of selfie in 1 day, but a photo click was done by counting the camera with this reel.
9. For the joke, a landline phone was the best option.
10. Students were judged by the cover of the books.
11. Pizza burgers used to be seen only on TV.
12. Hanging clothes were also used on this switch.
13. These letterboxes are still not forgotten.
14. It was nice to decorate the stickers of choice on the door of the cupboard.
15. After a hard work of 2 days, they used to make a skirting of bulbs and put them on Deepawali.
16. If decorations were to be done, posters of Sachin, Dravid or Ganguly were the first to appear.
17. These ‘welcome’ doormats used to welcome guests before us.
18. When the food was burnt, the utensils were rubbed and shined, who knew that now non sticky utensils will also be made.
19. These bulbs used to give more light bills but less light.
20. It seemed that one day it would be cooked and cooked.