World Cup-winning France midfielder N’Golo Kante’s arranged move to Saudi side Al-Ittihad is being slowed down by clinical issues, a club source told AFP on Thursday. Kante, 32, has a background marked by wounds and missed a half year of Chelsea’s Head Association season with a hamstring issue. The Al-Ittihad source said Kante had consented to a limiting arrangement however the club were looking at the consequences of clinical trials prior to concurring a last arrangement. On Tuesday, the Jeddah-based club formally uncovered 35-year-old French Ballon d’Or-champ Karim Benzema as the greatest marking in their set of experiences.
“Kante consented to a limiting arrangement, not a last agreement,” the source said.
“We actually audit the clinical exam result. He has a long physical issue history and we need to be cautious prior to marking an immense agreement.”
Benzema’s marking came after Portuguese hotshot Cristiano Ronaldo joined Saudi Arabia’s Al-Nassr in January in an arrangement said to be worth in excess of 400 million euros ($431 million).
Benzema and Kante are on a rundown of around 10 targets who have been reached by Saudi authorities, a source near the exchanges told AFP last week.
Argentina’s Lionel Messi declared on Wednesday he had turned down a blockbuster bargain in Saudi Arabia for joining MLS side Bury Miami.
(This story has not been altered by NDTV staff and is auto-created from a partnered feed.)