|NickName:||OTA (one-take artiste)|
|Prachi Desai Biography|
|Real Name||Prachi Desai|
|Nickname||OTA (one-take artiste)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||12 September 1988|
|Age (as in 2020)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Surat, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Panchgani, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Joseph Convent, Panchgani, Maharashtra|
|College||Sinhagad College, Pune|
|Educational Qualifications||College dropout (B.A. in Psychology course)|
|Debut||Film Debut: Rock On!! (2008)
TV Debut: Kasamh Se (2006)
|Family||Father– Niranjan Desai (Professor)
Mother– Ameeta Desai
Sister– Esha Desai
|Hobbies||Reading, yoga, dancing, and sketching|
|Controversies||She was upset with the makers of the film Rock On 2 for neglecting her role, which was why she was absent from the Rock On 2 concert.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Cheese Risotto, Chocolate Mud Cake, Lemon & Arugula Rigatoni|
|Favorite Actor||Ryan Gosling, Shahid Kapoor, and Arjun Rampal|
|Favorite Actress||Kangana Ranaut, Julia Roberts, Audrey Hepburn, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley|
|Favorite Film||Bollywood: Dil Chahta Hai, Jab We Met, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin, Kapoor & Sons and Queen
Hollywood: Pretty Woman
|Favorite TV Show||Hot in Cleveland, Tyrant|
|Favorite Color||White, Pink, and Blue|
|Favourite Book||Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, and Scion of Ikshvaku by Amish Tripathi|
|Favorite Perfume||Gucci Envy, Chloe and Carolina Harrera 212|
|Favorite Restaurant||Indigo Deli, Cafe Zoe, and Out of the Blue in Mumbai|
|Favorite Destination||Gstaad in Switzerland, New York, and Milan|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rohit Shetty (Director)
|Salary||1 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prachi Desai Biography
- Does Prachi Desai smoke? : No
- Does Prachi Desai drink alcohol? : Yes
- Prachi won many prizes for her active participation in dancing and acting competitions, during her studies.
- During her graduation in Pune, she started her modeling, during which she sent her pictures to Balaji Telefilms who called her for an audition.
- She left her Arts course mid-way when she was selected for the TV serial Kasamh Se opposite Ram Kapoor.
- If not an actress, she would have been a counselor.
- She has won 8 television awards for Kasamh Se.
- While shooting for Kasamh Se, she got a call from the director of the film Rock On!! (2008) to meet him in his studio. She never imagined that she was being called in for auditioning for a role opposite Farhan Akthar and that she was going to make her debut in Bollywood with that call.
- Due to her prior commitment to Kasamh Se, she used to work for both Rock On!! and Kasamh Se at a time.
- She is very close to Ekta Kapoor and her family.
- In 2007, she entered Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 2 but got eliminated. However, she entered the contest again as a wild-card entry and eventually won the competition.
- She considers yesteryear American actress Grace Kelly as her fashion icon.
- She is a chocoholic.
- Her favorite fashion brand is Michael Kors.