|Rashmika Mandanna Biography|
|Names Earned||Karnataka Crush|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters– 168 cm
meters– 1.68 m
feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Kannada): Kirik Party (2016)
Film (Telugu): Chalo (2018)
Film (Tamil): Sultan (2020)
|Date of Birth||5 April 1996 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka|
|School||• Coorg Public School (COPS), Kodagu
• Mysore Institute of Commerce and Arts, Mysore
|College/University||MS Ramaiah College of Arts Science & Commerce, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Psychology, Journalism, and English Literature|
|Tattoo(s)||On The Right Forearm: ‘Irreplaceable’
|Controversies||• In November 2019, a troll made a collage of Rashmika’s childhood pictures and called her a ‘Dagar,’ which means prostitute in Kannada. The actress lashed out at the troll when she saw the meme.
• On 16 January 2020, the Income-Tax Department conducted a raid on Rashmika Mandanna’s house on the suspicion that Rashmika had evaded taxes. Around 15 Income Tax Officials arrived at her house in Kodagu to carry out a search and seizure operation. Interestingly, Rashmika was not present at her home when the raids were being conducted.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Rakshit Shetty (actor)
• Chiranjiv Makwana (Film Director)
|Fiance||Rakshit Shetty (Ex-Fiance)
|Parents||Father– Madan Mandanna
Mother– Suman Mandanna
Sister– Shiman Mandanna
|Actor(s)||Ian McKellen, Shah Rukh Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Ranveer Singh, Channing Tatum|
|Actress(es)||Sridevi, Emma Watson|
|Musician||Justin Bieber, Shakira|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashmika Mandanna Biography
- Rashmika Mandanna was born in a middle-class family in Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka.
- She was inclined towards acting from a very young age.
- In 2014, she won the Clean & Clear Fresh Face contest and became the brand ambassador of Clean & Clear.
- Subsequently, she started taking up modeling assignments.
- In 2016, Rashmika participated in Lamode Bangalore’s top model hunt where she caught the eyes of the makers of the film “Kirik Party” who offered her a lead role in the film.
- Mandanna met Rakshit Shetty (actor) on the sets of her film “Kirik Party” and fell in love with him. The duo got engaged to each other on 3 July 2017 in a private ceremony in Virajpet.
- In September 2018, the couple mutually called off their engagement citing compatibility issues.
- After Kirik Party, Rashmika featured in two highly successful films “Anjani Putra” and “Chamak.”
- She made her Telugu film debut in 2018 with the romantic drama “Chalo.”
- In the same year, Rashmika appeared in the romantic comedy “Geetha Govindam,” which went on to become one of the highest profit earners in the history of Telugu Cinema.
- In 2020, Rashmika bagged her debut Tamil film “Sultan.”
- In 2017, she ranked first on the Bangalore Times list of ’30 Most Desirable Women.
- Rashmika is one of the very few actresses who has entered Tollywood’s Rs. 100 crore club in a short span.
- She is also one of the highest-paid actresses in the Telugu and Kannada film industries.
- Search engine giant Google recognized her as the “National Crush of India” for the year 2020.