|Sushmita Sen Biography|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||centimeters- 175 cm
meters- 1.75 m
feet inches- 5′ 9″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-25-34|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 November 1975|
|Age (as in 2020)||45 Years|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|School||Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute, Delhi
Air Force Silver School, Delhi
St. Anns’s High School, Secunderabad, Hyderabad (Now in Telangana)
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (English Honors, Journalism)|
|Debut Film||Dastak (1996)|
|Family||Father– Shubeer Sen (former Indian Air Force Wing Commander)
Mother– Subhra Sen (Jewelry Designer)
Brother– Rajeev Sen (Younger)
|Address||6th Floor, Beach Queen, Yari Road, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Writing Poems & Prose, Jet Skiing, Biking|
|Controversies||• In 1994, after she won the Miss India crown, Aishwarya Rai went backstage and broke down.
• In 2012, she was robbed in Athens, Greece, she lost her passport, credit cards, and other documents at the airport, which made it difficult for her to prove her identity.
|Food(s)||Sushi and Chocolate Fudge|
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal|
|Perfume Brand||Elizabeth Arden’s Red Door’|
|Destination(s)||Italy, Indonesia, Maldives, and Dubai|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Vikram Bhatt (Director)
• Sanjay Narang (Businessman)
• Sabeer Bhatia (Entrepreneur)
• Randeep Hooda (Actor)
• Imtiaz Khatri (Businessman)
• Manav Menon (Ad-filmmaker)
• Bunty Sachdeva (Businessman)
• Mudassar Aziz (Director)
• Wasim Akram (Cricketer)
• Ritik Bhasin (Businessman)
• Rohman Shawl (Model and Actor)
|Children||Daughter– Renee and Alisah (Adopted)
|Salary||Rs. 3 Crore/film|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sushmita Sen Biography
- Does Sushmita Sen smoke?: Yes
- Does Sushmita Sen drink alcohol?: Yes
- During her childhood, she was tomboyish as he spends majority of time with boys.
- She’s the brand ambassador of big brands like Kalyan Jewellers and Assotech.
- She was associated with P&G‘s Project Shiksha, which works on the development of children in need across the globe.
- She has received various awards like the Rajiv Gandhi Award, IIFA Award, 2 Filmfare Awards, 3
Star Screen Awards and 3 Zee Cine Awards.
- She loves animals and owns 4 dogs and a python.
- It is said that the film “Ankahee” of 2006, was very much inspired by the relationship between her and director Vikram Bhatt.
- In 1994, she has crowned Miss Universe.
- Her mother along with the Meena Bazaar’s tailor were the ones who made the gown that she wore at the finale of the Miss Universe.
- Till the age of 16, she was not at all good at English, but she became fluent in it after a few years.
- Her Ex-boyfriend Sabeer Bhatia (head of hotmail.com) gave her a diamond ring of 10.5 carats.