New Delhi, 07 October 2020, (Updated 07 October 2020, 4:53 PM IST)
According to Vastu Shastra, special care should be taken from your office and place of work. If the Vastu of your office or working place is bad, then you may have to face financial constraints and debate with colleagues.
Your financial condition and career direction depend to a large extent on Vastu. Therefore, it is necessary to keep in mind that your office, cabin, and place of work are in accordance with Vastu or not. Let us know some special Vastu tips.
According to Vastu Shastra, the main door of the office remains auspicious in the east or north direction. However, it also depends to a large extent on the time of your birth.
1. Cashier’s position in office is most important because he has an account of all the money. Try to place the cashier in the north direction, because the north direction is the direction of Lord Kubera.
2. Where the boss sits in the office, there should be no window at the back. It is good to have a solid wall.
3. There should be no black, sky, and gray color in front of the main entrance of the office.
4. Computers and electronic equipment in your office should always be installed in an igneous angle. This direction is the direction of Agni Dev.
5. If you make any waiting or meeting room in the office, then always make it at the same angle.
6. All the big officers in the office should sit in the south direction and the younger officers should sit in the west direction.
7. The back of any employee in the office should not be towards the main gate.
8. The walls, curtains, tables in the office should all be light-colored.
9. In the office, you can put a picture or globe of the earth, a picture of a great man and pictures of running water, etc.