Gaurav Taneja Biography – A YouTuber also known as “Flying Beast”
Gaurav Taneja, also known as Flying Beast, is a YouTuber, commercial pilot, and nutritionist from India. Gaurav Taneja has a net worth of $2 million as of 2021. He is well-known for his YouTube videos about fitness, gaming, and personal vlogs.
|Real Name:||Gaurav Taneja|
|Profession:||YouTuber and Pilot|
|Birthplace:||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
Gaurav Taneja, also known as Flying Beast, is a YouTuber, commercial pilot, and nutritionist from India. Gaurav Taneja has a net worth of $2 million as of 2021. He is well-known for his YouTube videos about fitness, gaming, and personal vlogs. For the past nine years, he has also worked as a pilot.
|Gaurav Taneja Biography|
|Profession(s)||YouTuber and Pilot|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Debut||YouTube: ‘Is Aamir Khan’s Dangal Movie Transformation Natural??’ on his channel ‘FitMuscle TV’ (2016)|
|Date of Birth||9 July 1986 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech in Civil Engineering (2004)|
|Controversies||• In June 2020, he was suspended by AirAsia India after he made the statement that,
Air Asia is neglecting the safety measures they must take for the safety of their pilots, passengers, and the aircraft.”
A few days later, he uploaded a YouTube video on his channel related to his suspension. In the video, he said,
To achieve targets, what would people do? They will do Flap 3 landings without considering whether it is safe or unsafe. “This directly impacts the passenger safety. If something happens during a Flap 3 landing, then the question would be asked to the pilot if he or she cares more about saving fuel or 180 passengers.”
• On 9 July 2022, the Noida police arrested him under sections 341 (punishment for wrongful restraint) and 188 (disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) after a large crowd of his fans gathered outside the metro station for his birthday; however, the police released him within a couple of hours. Later, Taneja announced that he would pursue a legal remedy against his arrest by the Noida police.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ritu Taneja (Pilot)|
|Marriage Date||5 February 2016 (Thursday)
|Children||Daughters– Rashi and Pihu
|Parents||Father– Yogendra Kumar Taneja (Works at Bank of Baroda)
Mother– Bharti Taneja (Teacher)
|Siblings||Sister– Swati Taneja|
|Food||Chicken Breast and Rice|
|Car Collection||• Mercedes-Benz G
• Volvo V90
|Bike Collection||Hayabusa Motorcycle|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gaurav Taneja Biography
- Gaurav Taneja is a well-known Indian YouTuber and a commercial pilot.
- Since his childhood, he has been inclined toward fitness and sports.
- He did training in A320 type rating from CAE Madrid, a flight school in Madrid, Spain, in 2011.
- He started working as a first officer in 2011 at IndiGo and worked as a captain in Indigo in 2014. Gaurav joined AirAsia as captain in New Delhi in May 2019.
- He is a popular YouTuber with three YouTube channels: FitMuscle TV, about fitness and health; Flying Beast, a daily vlog channel; and Rasbhari Ke Papa’ a travel vlogging channel.
- His hand-signed products like Metal Shaker are available online at ‘My Protein.co.in.’
- Gaurav has appeared in a few online shows like ‘Loan’ly’ (2012), ‘Son of Abish’ (2014), ‘By Invite Only (2019), and ‘Access Allowed’ (2020).
- He often shares his love for tea in his vlogs.
- In 2019, Gaurav and his wife got an opportunity to meet former American President Barack Obama.
- He has participated in various body-building competitions and has won various body-building competitions at the state level.
- He has been featured on the cover of various renowned magazines like MensXP.
- In an interview, he shared how he developed an interest in bodybuilding; he said,
Well, I started working out when I was in school. Like most of the people even I got inspired by Salman Khan. However, at that time, my dad had a pair of dumbbells so I used them for my workouts (should be around 20-25 lbs). Moreover, my school in Kanpur use to have a gym, thus I use to reach 45 mins before my classes just to workout there. I still remember, I used to carry an extra set of clothes for my early morning gym session. In fact, since school time, I was always keen to read extensively about nutrition and bodybuilding. It was during college, when this fitness word became a part of my lifestyle and rest is history!”